EXPLORATION, PLAY, FUN and development of FINE-MOTOR SKILLS, that is 123 KIDS FUN BUBBLES – Preschool Activity Game for Toddler Explorers, an app designed for the most tapful experiences!
This app, help children develop eye-hand coordination, motor and concentration skills. Task for your toddler or preschool kid is to hit the bubbles before they disappear from the screen. 123 KIDS FUN BUBBLES consists colorful boards to choose from. Each of them has great graphic design, amazing sound effects and many other surprises.
Each of them has great graphic design, amazing sound effects and many other surprises.
You need to be careful:
• try to avoid thieves and hunters,
• do not touch accelerate and bombs.
There are also features that might be helpful:
• time stop,
• slow down,
• double points,
• extra life.
All details on how to play can be found in the help screen. The App is addictively fun. If you start playing you will not be able to get away from it. Earn points and extra life. Hit the bubbles and have fun!
+++ FEATURES +++
• Developed and reviewed by experts in preschool education
• A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
• Funny, bright and creative artwork
• Your children can interact with the app at their own pace
• Designed for Kids: No confusing menus or navigation.
• Bright, colorful, child-friendly design.
• Hundreds of rich graphics, vibrant sounds and beautiful special effects.
123 Kids Fun Apps are a collection of iOS Apps for Kids. Our apps are entertaining, but more importantly, they teach at the same time. We pride ourselves in creating fun, beautiful, well designed and easy to use apps.
We share a passion for children, music, education, design, and play. Our goal is to create the highest quality games for toddlers and preschoolers for smartphones and tablets. We are proud to say that we make fun and smart educational games that are not only effective, but entertaining. We make games that let kids explore and discover, games where there are no wrong moves, but where the right move will reveal, reward, and teach.
We love getting feedback from our users. If you have questions or comments, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org