Learning Games Early Education
Learning Games Early Education including counting, colors, geometry, alphabet, math, numbers, shapes sorting, patterns, puzzles, learn to read letters.
Grade 1 » Operations and Algebraic Thinking
Grade 1 » Colors
Grade 1 » Number and Operations in Base Ten
Grade 1 » Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction
Grade 1 » Geometry
*** BEST OF 2014 PRESCHOOL TOOLBOX by TeachersWithApps.com ***
Learning Games Early Education includes 15 different Learning Games:
* Match the letter on a bucket with the one on the trailer.
* Insert the cookie (shape) into the kangaroo’s pouch.
* Count and take animals for a ride on a tractor.
* Throw the right colored basketball into the basket.
* Find and match socks to make a pairs (recognizing patterns).
* Choose the correct food for various animals.
* Guess the sounds various animals make.
* Spot the differences between various objects.
* Find the animal that is different from other animals.
* Arrange pieces of fruits and vegetables.
* Learn colours with dinosaurs.
* Look for two of the same pictures.
* Pop and count soap bubbles.
* Match the pictures with their shadows.
* What comes next? (Pattern recognition)
Just tap “Play” to start our cheerful robot, Tina, will guide your child in how to play each game with clear and simple instructions.
As all parents know, children should be praised and rewarded for their achievements. Our reward system awards your child after successfully completing a round from the games that you have selected to play.
After collecting 15 stars, Tina (our adorable robot host) will award one of our great digital stickers which can be placed on your very own digital sticker board.
* Effective learning tool for young children.
* Hundreds of bright, colorful and memorable sounds and illustrations.
* Simple and intuitive menus, navigation and gameplay.
* Developed and reviewed by experts in preschool education
* Delightful animations will help your children learn letters and words in a fun and engaging way
* Aligned to Common Core Standards for Preschool and Kindergarten Education
* A rich, exploratory environment filled with surprises
* Funny, bright and creative artwork
* Your children can interact with the app at their own pace
123 KIDS FUN APPS
Our apps are entertaining, but more importantly, they teach at the same time. We pride ourselves in creating fun, beautiful, well designed and easy to use apps. We love getting feedback from our users. If you have questions or comments, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org