Template here: http://kawaiiperfection.deviantart.co…
1. Print and cut out the template. Trace onto the felt fabric.
2. Cut out the felt pieces
3. Sew along the edge of the smaller circle and the edge of the long rectangle using an over stitch.
4. When you meet where you started, hold both ends of the rectangle and sew a running stitch down the side using the same needle and thread.
5. Once you are done, tie it off and cut the thread.
6. Flip the hat inside out and slip in a cardstock paper for more support. Another option is to fill the hat with stuffing like you would do with a plushie.
7. Take some black felt and cut a thin strip.
8. Glue the black felt strip to the base of the green hat.
9. Then glue the base of the hat to the larger green circle.
10. For a sturdier base, I used more of the cardstock paper and glue it to the very base of the hat. Then I glued on a hair clip.
♣ Green felt
♣ Black felt
♣ Green thread
♣ Sewing Needle
♣ Card stock for the pattern and to make the hat sturdier.