123 Kids Fun Memory Games
123 Kids Fun Memory Games for Kids are a collection of 8 educational missions for everyone. Thanks to them, you obviously develop many skills. The application gives us a lot of fun. It helps in exercising concentration and logical thinking skills. Additionally, it is extremely so simple to use.
– this part is certainly matched to abilities of everybody. The sounds are played one by one. You have to remember scheme and play on keyboard.
Dishes on plates
– in this assignment you are not allowed to eat food. You have to remember the order in which the dishes are arranged. Additionally, you have to try to arrange them in the same sequence. Above all the memory task is the best concentration exercise.
Find the missing animal
– as the name implies, you have to guess which pet is missing. You will learn how various animals look like. I wonder how many names you can come up with.
– do you already know the sounds made by frogs? If not then you will have the opportunity to get to know them very well. Your task is to repeat the croaking by clicking on frogs. They have to click on the frogs in the order shown to you before.
– this mission perfectly teaches you perceptivity in a prefect possible way. A classic task that aims at discovering two identical illustrations. The pictures on the cards have different themes, such as: animals, numbers, letters or toys. I wonder how quickly you can find all the pairs.
– you have to push the robots in the same order in which they appear on the screen. You have to be focused since any of them can be missed.
– to get points, you have to remember the order in which T-shirts are hung and you have to put them in the exact same order. The task get more difficult as the number of clothes increases.
– as soon as the meerkats appear on the screen, you have to look carefully, because the meerkats will disappear after a while. Your mission is to find where they are hiding. Good luck!
Finally, in 123 Kids Fun Memory Games for Kids you can find a ranking. You can monitor your progress. After exceeding the next thresholds you will receive stickers. Remember that the brain works better if you practice it at all times.
If you’re experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the audio settings with your device to see if your device is muted. Don’t hesitate to contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org